This Website is operated Reuze It – ABN 9066 1616 108
All inquiries relating to this site or its content may be directed to:
Po Box 239, Kerrimuir, Vic 3129
When do we collect personal information?
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Registering an online account
- Customer Service lines (including social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram)
- Processing credit card payments
- Receiving prize application forms
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining detailed information on our websites
- Your name
- Contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
- Payment details;
- Your purchase history
Our Privacy Commitment
In respecting your privacy, we commit to:
- Using your personally identifiable information only when you explicitly provide us with that information.
- Use your personally identifiable information only for the purposes for which you provided it.
- Respectfully treat your personally identifiable information in accordance with our security policy.
- Retaining your information only for as long as you allow us. Requests for us to delete, remove or modify your personal information held in our records will be actioned in a timely manner.
- Not passing on your personally identifiable information to other parties unless such action is consistent with (b), above.
In using this site your movement may be tracked via cookies or similar technology. This data, if collected, is used for strictly statistical purposes and will not be used to attempt to determine additional data about you personally nor used to contact you as part of any marketing or selling campaign.
We may be required to collect personal information in the normal course of providing services to our customers.
These services include:
- What information do we collect?
- We may collect the following information from you
- Why do we collect this information?
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- To fulfil the delivery of products and services
- To communicate with you;
- To deliver a more personalised experience, including answering any queries;
- To protect against fraud and theft;
- To deliver information on news, events and promotions;
- To enter into optional competitions, including contacting you if you are a winner;
- For direct marketing
- The information we collect is confidential and unless you consent, it will not be used or disclosed for any purpose that is unrelated to the reasons for which it was collected.
Disclosure of your information
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of www.Reuzeit.com.au, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Links to Third Party Sites
Personal Information Access
You may review, change or delete personal information related to your use of our website. To access your information, simply sign into your account and click on ‘My Account ‘on the top navigational menu - this will take you to "Account Details".
If you discover that there is an error or information is missing, please update your details online by signing on and visiting “My Account” and editing the relevant details.
If you otherwise wish to access, correct or delete any personal information we hold about you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach then please email us at email@example.com setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. We understand and take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
A number of actions are taken to safeguard your personal information so it remains secure. We use a secure payment gateway options which uses a 256-bit encrypted connection. This SSL encryption is used for all sensitive payment information and we do not store your credit card or other payment details.
Ensure you sign out when you have finished visiting our websites particularly if you have accessed the websites from a shared computer.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org